- 2 C Arrowhead Mills® Organic Gluten Free Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 C Arrowhead Mills® Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 C Hain Pure Foods® Organic Sugar
- 4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 C butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 C buttermilk
- 1 can Westbrae Natural® Chili Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Westbrae Natural® Golden Corn, drained
- 1/4 C green onions, chopped
- 1/2 C canned diced green chilies, drained
- 1 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375˚
- Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients, add more milk if necessary to make “wet” batter.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to incorporate. Pour into 9x13 inch oiled baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool and cut into squares.