- 1 C Arrowhead Mills® Whole Grain Pastry Flour
- 1 C Arrowhead Mills® Oat Flour
- 2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Hain Pure Foods® Sea Salt
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 C Low Fat WestSoy® Soymilk
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Coat an 8" x 4" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, allspice, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to evenly mix.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat the egg, milk, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, and stir until just combined. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and smooth.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes
Soak the dried fruit in warm water or cider for 15-30 minutes to plump them up. Drain off liquid before adding to the mix.