- 1/3 C roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp feta
- 3/4 C Spectrum Naturals® Canola Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- In food processor, purée roasted peppers with garlic.
- Add feta, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt; pulse to blend well. Transfer to small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 3 days
- Serve with crudite or pita.
You can use bottled roasted peppers or roast your own. If using bottled, drain well, blot on paper towel and remove seeds.