- 4 ears of organic corn, kernels removed (or 2 cups frozen organic corn kernels)
- 1/4 C Spectrum Naturals® Canola Oil
- 1/4 tsp Hain® Sea Salt
- 1/2 C Arrowhead Mills® Organic Enriched Unbleached White Flour
- 3/4 C organic milk
- 1/2 C The Greek Gods® Plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spectrum Naturals® Canola Spray Oil
- Place first 8 ingredients in a food processor and pulse 10-15 times until well blended.
- Scrape into a bowl and stir in cheese.
- Place all sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste to adjust seasoning and set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with Spectrum Naturals® Canola Oil and place over medium heat. Spoon a tablespoon of batter at a time into the skillet, repeating without crowding the pan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on the first side, until crisp and golden, then flip and cook other side for 2-4 minuted. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels and tent with foil to keep warm while cooking the others. Re-spray pan as necessary.
- Serve corn cakes warm with sauce.