- 1/2 C butter at room temperature
- 1 C Hain Pure Foods® Organic Sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 C buttermilk
- 2/3 C The Greek Gods® Honey Greek-Style Yogurt
- 2 1/4 C Arrowhead Mills® Organic Enriched Unbleached White Flour
- 1 C chopped dates
- 1/2 C chopped wanuts
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1/6 C powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375˚
- For the cake. Mix together butter, sugar, eggs and orange zest until fully incorporated.
- Add The Greek Gods® honey yogurt, flour and buttermilk baking soda mixture to the batter stir to mix evenly.
- Toss dates and walnuts with the remaining 1/4 cup of flour then stir into the batter.
- Pour into a well-greased bundt pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes
- For the glaze. In a small bowl combine all ingredients and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- When cake is done and still hot pour the glaze over the top. Let cool, then serve.