- 2 inch knob of fresh ginger
- Grate a small amount of fresh ginger with a porcelain ginger grater (available at Oriental markets) or with a very fine grater.
- Press the grated ginger into a fine mesh strainer to extract 3/8 – ½ tsp juice.
- Add juice to saucepan with Rice Dream Classic Original. Bring to a strong simmer for 1 - 2 minutes.
- If ginger flavor is too strong, add a little more Rice Dream. For a stronger flavor, add a few more drops of ginger juice. Be careful, as it gets strong quickly.
- Serve steaming hot in a small teacup.
Serve this along side a plate of Swedish ginger snaps for the full ginger experience.