- Spectrum Naturals® Canola Spray
- 2 C almonds
- 2 C shelled walnuts
- 2 C unsalted cashews
- 2 C dry-roasted macadamia nuts
- 1 C packed dry brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with Spectrum Naturals® non stick spray.
- Place all the nuts in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan add the rest of the ingredients, stir over a medium heat until sugar has dissolved and syrup is smooth.
- Pour syrup over nuts and toss to coat well.
- Divide nuts between prepared sheets and bake until golden and thickly glazed, stir occasionally turning the nuts, about 20 minutes.
- Cool nuts on sheets, separating nuts with a wooden spoon.
Stored in an airtight container, at room temperature, will keep for 5 to7 days.