- 1 lb green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/3 C cashews, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Hain Pure Foods® sea salt
- Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Remove from water, strain and put in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Cook shallots for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened and light golden. Remove from heat and stir in honey, lemon zest, cashews and salt.
- Add the beans to the shallot mixture and toss to coat.