- 1 1/2 C whole organic milk
- 1/2 C Arrowhead Mills® Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 C Arrowhead Mills® Buckwheat Flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Hain® Sea Salt
- Spectrum Naturals® Canola and Olive Oil Spray Oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined – no clumps. Place in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over low-medium heat. Spray the bottom of the pan to coat well.
- Mix the batter before you pour about 1/4-1/3 cup into the center of the pan. Tilt the pan back and forth ever so slightly until the batter reaches the edge of the pan.
- Cook about 4 minutes and then carefully flip with Nylon or Silicone spatula. Cook for another 2 minutes or so on the other side and then remove.
- Continue until you’ve used up all the crepe batter. Note to mix the batter slightly between each crepe.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!