- 1 C unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 C Hain® Organic Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 C Hain® Organic turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp high-quality pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 C old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 C Arrowhead Mills® Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Hain® Sea Salt
- 1 1/4 C dried cherries
- 1 1/4 C SunSpire™ Organic Fair Trade 42% Cacao Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- Preheat over to 375˚
- Line baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Blend the first four ingredients in food processor for 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs and blend until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl mix the oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the food processor and pulse a few times until oats are coarsely chopped and blended.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, and fold in cherries and chocolate chips
- Spoon tablespoons of the cookie batter onto prepared sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart
- Bake for approximately 14 minutes or until cookies are golden, rotating cookie sheets halfway through cooking time to assure even baking.
- Leave cookies on tray to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to baking rack and repeat with remaining batter.