- 2 C Freebird® organic boneless, skinless chicken, fully cooked and shredded
- 1 C hot sauce
- 1 C cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C The Greek Gods® plain Greek-style Yogurt
- 3/4 C crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375˚
- Mix together the shredded chicken with the hot sauce.
- Add the cheese to the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
- Put mixture in 9-inch pie dish (or any oven-safe casserole-type dish) and sprinkle remaining blue cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until bubbling and a bit brown on top.
- Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, and any variety of Garden of Eatin'® tortilla chips.