- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- Spectrum Naturals® Canola Spray Oil
- 1 C onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeds and veins discarded, minced
- 2 cans Westbrae Natural® Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Westbrae Natural® Golden Corn, drained
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- 1/3 C finely chopped cilantro
- 3/4 tsp dried tarragon leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C crumbled Mexican white or farmer's cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Pour hot water over sun-dried tomatoes in small bowl. Let stand until tomatoes are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Drain tomatoes and coarsely chop.
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot then sauté onion, garlic and jalapeño pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients, except cheeses, and stir to totally blend then pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake, covered, until bean mixture is hot, about 30 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf before serving.